Understanding allergies is part of allergy care. Our learning hub focuses on science-backed efficacy, research, and results to help you do that.
Allergies / 10
- 11 min readAllergy Testing: Get The Facts
There are many ways to test for environmental allergies including skin, oral, nasal, blood, and provocation tests. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- 2 min readAllergies and gut health
More and more research suggests that a more diverse gut microbiome is linked to fewer allergy symptoms.
- 2 min readWhat is Pollen Food Allergy Syndrome?
Have you ever experienced a numb, swollen, or itchy mouth after eating fruits or vegetables?
- 1 min readCan honey cure allergies?
This is one of many allergy myths that need busting.
- 2 min readDoes your heating system make you sneeze?
Once you turn your heater on, the air forced through your HVAC system swept all of those allergens away with it, circulating them around your home.
- 8 min readIs Your Asthma Caused By Allergies?
Asthma affects over 25 million people in the United States. Allergic asthma affects 60% of them.
- 9 min readIt's Not Your Imagination — Your Allergies Are Getting Worse
At the beginning of the 20th century, allergies were seen as rare. Today, allergies are among the most common chronic diseases worldwide.
- 8 min readEnvironmental Allergies 101
More than 50 million Americans experience allergies every year, and that number is on the rise. Let's talk about why.
- 11 min readAllergies or COVID? Get Answers to All Your Allergy Questions
Allergies can seem like a big question mark for many, especially for people who are experiencing them for the first time.
- 7 min readAllergen Immunotherapy 101
What is it? How does it work? And can society benefit as a whole?