Understanding allergies is part of allergy care. Our learning hub focuses on science-backed efficacy, research, and results to help you do that.
Test and Treatment / 10
- 4 min readHow Our Lab Works: A Behind-the-Scenes Look
We explain where your allergy test goes, how it’s tested, and what happens to your sample after you get your results.
- 4 min readNectar Allergy Drops and Epi-Pens — Your Questions Answered
Do you need an Epi-Pen if you’re taking Nectar? Your common questions answered.
- 2 min readAsthma hospitalizations are on the rise
Albuterol, an asthma and respiratory drug, is facing a shortage following the closure of several manufacturing plants. This poses a major issue for hospitals particularly as spring allergy season is around the corner.
- 7 min readA Letter From Our CEO: Reinventing Allergy Care
I gravitate toward opportunities to transform large categories with massive consumer pain points.
- 6 min readAllergy Shots Vs. Allergy Drops. What's the Difference?
Allergy immunotherapy came into practice 100 years ago. More recently, however, alternate therapy routes were proposed and studied to improve the safety and convenience of the treatment.
- 5 min readHow to Take Your Prescription Allergy Drops
Everything you need to know about your allergy treatment plan.
- 5 min readWhy Didn't My Test Detect Any Allergies?
Learn more about non-allergic rhinitis, why it happens, and what you can do to treat it.
- 3 min readHow To Take Your Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test
Everything you need to know about your at-home allergy test.
- 3 min readWhat Makes Nectar Prescription Allergy Drops Different?
Our customized treatment focuses on the most prominent allergens of each individual patient.
- 3 min readWhy Am I Ineligible for Nectar Allergy Drops?
While Nectar sublingual immunotherapy drops may be right for some, this treatment may not work for everyone.