Understanding allergies is part of allergy care. Our learning hub focuses on science-backed efficacy, research, and results to help you do that.
Treatments / 11
- 11 min readWhat Is An Antihistamine For Allergies?
Allergies affect millions worldwide. They can manifest as itchy eyes and a runny nose or as severe and potentially life-threatening. One of the most common ways to manage allergy symptoms is through antihistamines.
- 9 min readHow To Fix Allergy Fatigue & Increase Your Energy
Allergies are a common and often irritating part of life for many people. Typical symptoms of allergies include sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes. When left unmanaged, these symptoms cause sleep disruptions that yield allergy fatigue. This persistent tiredness can quickly take a toll on your physical and mental well-being.
- 3 min readAre There Risks to Prolonged Use of Antihistamines?
Antihistamines are generally safe and effective for managing allergic conditions but prolonged use of some medications can come with risks.
- 4 min readHow Our Lab Works: A Behind-the-Scenes Look
We explain where your allergy test goes, how it’s tested, and what happens to your sample after you get your results.
- 6 min readAllergy Drops Vs Shots: What's the Difference?
Allergy immunotherapy came into practice 100 years ago. More recently, however, alternate therapy routes were proposed and studied to improve the safety and convenience of the treatment.
- 1 min readDoes Using Honey for Allergies Work?
This is one of many allergy myths that need busting.
- 4 min readNectar Allergy Drops and Epi-Pens — Your Questions Answered
Do you need an Epi-Pen if you’re taking Nectar? Your common questions answered.
- 5 min readHow to Take Your Prescription Allergy Drops
Everything you need to know about your allergy treatment plan.
- 3 min readWhat Makes Nectar Prescription Allergy Drops Different?
Our customized treatment focuses on the most prominent allergens of each individual patient.
- 3 min readWhy Am I Ineligible for Nectar Allergy Drops?
While Nectar sublingual immunotherapy drops may be right for some, this treatment may not work for everyone.
- 7 min readAllergen Immunotherapy 101
What is it? How does it work? And can society benefit as a whole?