Understanding allergies is part of allergy care. Our learning hub focuses on science-backed efficacy, research, and results to help you do that.
Articles / 14
- 4 min readNectar and Epi-Pens — Your Questions Answered
Do you need an Epi-Pen if you’re taking Nectar? Common questions, answered.
- 8 min readIs Your Asthma Caused By Allergies?
Asthma affects over 25 million people in the United States. Allergic asthma affects 60% of them.
- 5 min readHow to Take Your Prescription Allergy Drops
Everything you need to know about your allergy treatment plan.
- 5 min readWhy Didn't My Test Results Detect Any Allergies?
Learn more about non-allergic rhinitis, why it happens, and what you can do to treat it.
- 3 min readHow To Take Your Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test
Everything you need to know about your at-home allergy test.
- 3 min readWhat Makes Nectar Prescription Allergy Drops Different?
A customized treatment focused on the most prominent allergens of each individual patient.
- 4 min readMeet Dr. Shyam Joshi, M.D.
Meet Dr. Shyam Joshi, M.D. - the Chief Medical Officer at Nectar.
- 8 min readEnvironmental Allergies 101
More than 50 million Americans experience allergies every year, and that number is on the rise. Let's talk about why.
- 6 min readMeet Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum
Meet Dr. John F. Zwetchkenbaum - a Medical Advisor at Nectar.
- 3 min readWhy Am I Ineligible for Nectar Allergy Drops?
While Nectar sublingual immunotherapy drops may be right for some, this treatment may not work for everyone.
- 11 min readAllergies or COVID? Get Answers to All Your Allergy Questions
Allergies can seem like a big question mark for many, especially for people who are experiencing them for the first time.
- 7 min readAllergen Immunotherapy 101
What is it? How does it work? And can society benefit as a whole?