Understanding allergies is part of allergy care. Our learning hub focuses on science-backed efficacy, research, and results to help you do that.
Testing / 06
- 9 min readHow Long Does Allergy Testing Take?
Allergy testing is a crucial step in identifying and managing allergies. Allergies can range from mild discomfort to life-threatening reactions, making accurate and timely testing essential.
- 15 min readDifferences Between An Allergy Blood Test Vs Skin Test
Allergies are a common health concern affecting millions of people worldwide. Whether it's a pollen allergy in spring or a food allergy, understanding your body's allergic reactions is crucial for managing your health effectively. Two commonly used methods for allergy testing are a blood test and a skin test.
- 10 min readHow Accurate Are Blood Allergy Tests, Anyway?
Allergies can have a negative impact on your daily life, whether it involves battling pollen, dust mites, or certain foods. With over 50 million individuals in the United States alone affected by allergies, testing for allergies is vital to taking care of yourself and regaining control over your wellness(1).
- 11 min readAllergy Testing: Get The Facts
There are many ways to test for environmental allergies including skin, oral, nasal, blood, and provocation tests. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- 5 min readWhy Didn't My Test Detect Any Allergies? (Non-Allergic Rhinitis)
Learn more about non-allergic rhinitis, why it happens, and what you can do to treat it.
- Most read3 min readHow To Take Your Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Test
Everything you need to know about your at-home allergy test.